Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Practical 1

Topic: Discuss the developments of AIDS research

1) Categories : Discussion Forum
2) Resource Name / My Post :
HealthBoards Health Message Boards -HIV/AIDS Message Board
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=600904

3) Resource Description: Queries and personal experience from members of the forum on HIV /AIDS. People also share information on HIV.

Upon seeing so many threads of posts of worries and complains, I feel that the people out there need to know or be reminded that it is not all over for them. So I started a new thread....

05-07-2008, 02:09 AM
#
1
hivwaver
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3559075", true);

Newbie(female)

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1
Stop fretting . There is Hope.
Hey all. According to what I have researched on.. There's still hope. There are drugs that can treat HIV and help people live longer. However the drugs do not stop people from spreading HIV. The main drug treatment for people with HIV is Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (also called HAART). HAART drugs help to slow the growth of HIV in your body.

1) Categories: Electronic journals and magazine
2) Resource Name / URL:
http://www.fda.gov/womens/medicinecharts/hiv.html
3) Resource Description: An article on Drugs that can treat HIV and help people live longer.


1) Categories: WWW site
2) Resource Name / URL :
http://www.aidsresearch.org/scientific_research/research_projects.html
3) Resource Description:

Prostratin: A new therapeutic agent targeting viral reservoirs

Microbicides: An essential new HIV prevention strategy





1 comment:

Chela Murillo said...

I deemed it important to let the world know about a man who cured me of HIV/AIDS, he is Dr. Iyabiye, and I never take it seriously when I first saw his recommendation online. I reached out to him not because I believed it but because my finances was running dry for buying HIV/aids Antiretroviral drugs to slow down the viral load all the time. But behold I got cured after the treatment. I went for checkup just as the doctor instructed and I was tested negative. Here are his contacts if anyone wish to reach him for help: +234-815-857-7300, iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com